A Message From Our President
Amid the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus, we remain open and committed to serving the Boulder community and meeting your needs as best we can. In an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of you – our customers – as well as our employees, we will be implementing a number of precautionary changes until further notice. Please continue to check back here for updates moving forward.
UPDATE: Masks Now Required To Shop In-Store
Effective April 4, 2020 Until Further Notice
UPDATE: Store Hours Change
Effective March 26, 2020 Until Further Notice
Monday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What McGuckin Hardware Is Doing For Your Safety
- We have limited our daily store hours to reduce exposure.
- We have added a curbside pickup option to our online store and are accepting phone orders.
- We are sanitizing frequent touch areas around the store.
- We are performing store cleanings more frequently.
- We are requiring any McGuckin employee who is feeling unwell to stay home.
- We are adding items to our online store every day to allow customers to shop from home.
- We have postponed or cancelled in-store events until further notice.
- We are following the guidelines from the CDC and government agencies.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust as needed.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns about our policies. We appreciate your patience, cooperation and continued support during such trying circumstances. We look forward to continuing to serve you in these and better days ahead! As always – thanks for shopping with McGuckin!
Sincerely and with well wishes,
Barry Hight – President, McGuckin Hardware